TERMS AND CONDITIONSGUEST LICENSE AGREEMENT
The undersigned guest agrees to the following conditions of occupancy:
1. Guest understands that the rental company is solely acting as the rental agent and does not own the property being rented. Deadwood Connections has a contractual relationship with the property owner, and represents the interests of the owner.
2. By signing this License Agreement, I certify that I have read, understand, and abide by all rules, policies, regulations of Deadwood Connections and the property referenced in this agreement. I agree to vacate Property upon demand for any violation of any of these rules, policies and regulations. When the reservation is made, the renter agrees to all terms of Guest Agreement.
3. I agree to pay advance payment. Rental Agreement must be signed and returned to our office and advance payment must be received in order to complete your reservation. The advance payment will include a 20% down payment and credit card #. Sturgis Rally reservations require 1/2 down for advance payment. Advance payments are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another property.
4. I agree to pay the balance payment within 30 days prior to check-in. I understand that my reservation may be canceled if my balance payment has not been received 30 days prior to check-in without refund of advance payment. Sturgis Rally payments are due in full by May 1st, unless otherwise stated.
5. The balance payment will include South Dakota Sales Tax, which will be 6%-9% depending on the location of the property. There will be a 3% processing fee on all reservations.
6. A credit card is required to hold on file, in case of damages and will be collected the same time the reservation is made. This deposit would cover but not limited to the following: broken or stolen items, unnecessary cleaning, excessive garbage, damage to hot tub, visible stains or damages to carpet and furniture. In addition, Agent may deduct from the security deposit the amount of any unpaid long distance or per call telephone charges (this includes 411 calls) and cable or satellite television charges that are not included with the property. No charges will be run through as long as no problems are found. Furthermore, as Renter, I agree to pay all damages, fees, or bills, and assume financial responsibility for losses to property or contents, or services generated by or during my occupancy that exceed the amount of the security deposit or that cannot be withheld from the security deposit. As a part of your stay, you will be charged a damage protection fee of $49.00-$59.00. This will cover damages up to [$1200.00]. Any damages that exceed [$1200.00] are not covered and will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, a renter causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, he/she will reimburse the Deadwood Connections for the cost of repair or replacement of such property.
7. All cancelation requests must be in writing. In the event of a cancelation by Renter, there are no cash refunds. The initial down payment is non-refundable. If the cancelation is after the full payment has been made, the rental payment is non-refundable. We do offer travel insurance, which is highly recommended. 7a. VACATION RENTAL INSURANCE-CSA Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. If declined, you acknowledge you have read and understand our cancelation policy and choose not to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance on behalf of all occupants.
8. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Agent and the owner from and against any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by any person (including Renter`s guests or visitors) as a result of any cause, unless caused by the negligent or willful act of Agent or owner. Renter agrees that Agent, the owner, or their representative may enter the Property during reasonable hours to inspect the Property, to make such repairs, alterations or improvements thereto as agent or owner may deem appropriate, or to show the Property to prospective purchasers or Renters. Furthermore, Agent reserves the right to enter the Property at any time to inspect for suspected Unlawful Parties or pets, which are strictly prohibited. Renter shall not assign this agreement or sublet the Property in whole or part without written permission of Agent.
9. Please note the Maximum Occupancy of the property. Occupancy cannot exceed the Maximum.
10. Deadwood Connections will only rent to persons 24 years of age or older. Deadwood Connections reserves the right to check ID`s to verify age.
11. Check-in time will be 4:00pm. Check-out time for all units is 10:00am. Renters that have not checked out by 10:00am will be charged $50.00 and will still be expected to vacate the property immediately. Renter agrees not to park on the Property or occupy any portion of the property prior to their check-in time or after the check-out time. Deadwood Connections reserves the right to delay check-in time for cleaning & repair services.
12. Some vacation units will be provided with a set of keys. Renter agrees to pay $25.00 for each lost key. Lockout service is available for a fee of $50.00 until 10:00pm and $70.00 after 10:00pm. Fee is payable directly to Agent upon service.
13. Deadwood Connections will make every effort to ensure that Renter`s stay is safe, comfortable, and enjoyable. No refunds or discounts will be made for inclement weather, mechanical breakdowns, or other nuisances beyond our control. Examples of these which DO NOT warrant any refund, discount, or another property, etc. include but are not limited to: breakdown of air conditioners, TV`s, VCR`s, Hot Tubs, electronics or appliances, construction in the area, disruption of utility services, problems which have not yet been reported to agent, bad weather, or noisy neighbors. Renter agrees to report any and all problems to Deadwood Connections immediately. Deadwood Connections agrees to make every effort to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
14. Renter agrees to: (i)leave the Property in the same condition as it was at check in, (ii) be financially responsible for unwarranted or unneeded service calls and service calls caused by Renters misuse of the property, (iii)report any and all problems to Deadwood Connections immediately, (iv)not to enter owner`s private storage spaces, (v) to abide by occupancy limits of the Property at all times, (vi) not move furniture in the cabin. Upon Departure, Renter agrees to (i)wash and put away dishes, (ii)strip sheets off beds, (iii)remove garbage to garbage receptacles outside. Renter agrees to pay any charges associated with failure to complete the above. The Renter, being the person whose name the contract is in, will be the sole contact person in regards to this agreement and the tenancy. Such Renter is responsible for all guests/visitors` adherence to this Agreement.
15. Renter agrees to abide by all other ordinances, rules, and regulations that may be imposed by parties other than Deadwood Connections, such as local governments, homeowner association, etc.
16. Most properties do not allow pets on the premises. Violation of a no pet property will result in immediate eviction without refund, will result in a $500.00 no pet fee and will be subject to all cleaning costs, any losses incurred by Property Owner and/or Agent due to this violation. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $25.00 per pet in the homes that allow them. It is Renters responsibility to let AGENT aware of the number of pets they will be bringing.
17. NO SMOKING. There is no smoking in any of the homes. When in violation of the smoking policy, Renter agrees to pay all costs associated with cleaning to remove smoke odors, any losses incurred by Property Owner and/or Agent, and a $500.00 handling fee. Please dispose of cigarette butts properly outside or a $50.00 fee will be charged.
THIS SIGNED GUEST LICENSE AGREEMENT SHOULD BE RETURNED IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT Deadwood Connections 717 W. Minnesota St. Rapid City, SD 57701 (605)580-3853 1-800-240-3735 605-716-1204 FAX